The main goal of e-commerce design is turning visitors into buyers. We all know that marketing a business can be expensive, but without it a small business can suffer a lot. Now-a-days lot of people use search engines to choose products and services that are available through e-commerce web portals. Hence it is very important to choose best user friendly design for an e-commerce website. Therefore, the main challenge before the web designer is to carefully examine the user experience from start to finish.
Main ingredients of “User Friendly Website”
- UX umbrella – A successful e-commerce site falls under the UX umbrella – user experience design and interface design.
- Searchability – Visitors are going to be searching for the items they wish to purchase from the site. A search box on the site will help finding exactly what they’re looking for, it allows visitors as much flexibility to access the store items as possible.
- Product Showcase – That displays well the product photos, description, price, color, quality, dimensions, weight, and so on.
- Shopping cart - It is always advisable to have a well functioned shopping cart that allows visitors to add/delete items for final payment.
- Credibility – The site should ensure the security of potential customers when they fill-up their payment details. This can be achieved by giving reputed payment gateways and displaying up-to-date SSL certificate, informing the customers that “we never share your personal information”.
- Contact Information – Helps customers to contact customer service team directly.
Smaller stores believe their website needs to be designed similar to bigger stores. Born4digital helped many smaller stores in making true of their dreams. E-commerce software is being constantly improved by our team of qualified e-commerce professionals. We have carefully analyzed and included these features in all our packages and our prices are very competitive along with very flexible terms.